Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Wedspiration: Sea Glass Theme

Today's Inspiration Board will hit the hearts of many beach lovers! Any time I go to my happy place, a.k.a. the beach, I always look for sea glass! There is something so special about finding those beautiful pieces of cloudy, rounded glass.

My mom collects sea glass, so whenever my husband and I go to the beach in Cornwall, England, we go on a hunt for it! The colors you can find are amazing. If you haven't done it yet, definitely give it a try!! You might find some pretty seashells while you're looking around!

This theme was suggested by a friend of mine on my Facebook page, and I was thrilled! What a creative idea!

Top row: pinterest.com, bostonseaglass.blogspot.com, theknot.com, blog.beautifulweddinginvitations.com; Middle row: brides.com, sugarlandchapelhill.com; Bottom row: marthastewartweddings.com, tessblenkinsop.co.uk, elegala.com, polyvore.com


Would you have a sea glass themed wedding?


Michelle xx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and a very inspiring mood board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sian! If you have any requests, let me know and I'll do a board on it! :)

      Delete
  2. I think the sea glass article is beautiful, we recently conducted a beach wedding on a north norfok beach and we used an arch to frame the sea and had pebbles collected to set an aisle, it looked lovely, the register was signed with the couple sat on the sand leaning on a boulder, the guests all sat along the breakwater.
    Tina @mulberrydays celebrants.

    ReplyDelete