Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Wedspiration: Aqua & Ivory

Happy Wednesday, everyone! If you're in the UK, hopefully you've had some nice, hot summer weather! We took our chihuahua on a boat ride to a pub here in town and sat outside while she played with the other dogs. It was absolutely gorgeous outside!

On my Facebook page, I had asked what colors you all would like to see on my Wedspiration boards, and so I present to you, as requested, Aqua and Ivory!

This color combination is reminiscent of our favorite jewelry store, Tiffany's! Who doesn't love receiving that Tiffany blue and ivory box?!




Top row: brides.com, cl-floraldesign.co.uk, kootation.com, rituals beauty.blogspot.com; Middle row: onewed.com, onewed.com, hitched.com, tumblr.com; Bottom row: reference-wedding.blogspot.com, brides.com, etsy.com


Would you have this for your wedding colors?



Please check me out on Twitter and Pinterest!


Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment